Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Tour

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,  Well today is Tuesday February the 15th and I am supposed to be embarking on my first of 25 dates, unfortunately my tour has been put on hold.  So without thinking, I forgot about my promotion for work that I received a few weeks ago and this week I am at this very intense training course which is great, but really exhausting as well.  While I did have two dates lined up for this week, it would have been very hard for to a) go out with them and b) track down more dates to keep the line up moving as my days are completely full and my evenings will be filled with drinks and things for work things.  There has also been a significant turn in events due to personal reasons in my life.  This experiment would have been a lot of fun, but for now it has to be put on hold until further notice.  BUT...I do not want to stop this blog,  I can't believe how many people are following this so I want to keep it going.  So for the next little while I am going to entertain you with some stories about guys I have dated or have been in relationships with.  I still really believe that I have enough crazy dating stories to write a successful book so please let me know what you think and of course i want to hear some of your stories too!  I will keep you posted on what's going on in my life and when I may start this experiment again :)  Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment