Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Week

Hello everyone,  here we go!  I officially have one week from today to start dating.  How am I doing this you ask?  Well I have signed myself up to two free online dating sites and will be doing the 30 day free trials from e-harmony, lava life and other sites.  Please send me other sites or if you want to set me up on some blind dates I am taking appointments as of right now.  I will be keeping a journal of all of these guys and their information so that you and I can be sure that I will keep the information straight.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. uhmm this is like the opposite of how to lose a guy in 10 days... also, can you send some my way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO amazing Melis !! haha.
    Your going to be exhausted !!!
    Good luck !!

    ReplyDelete