Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Experiment

Hello everyone, so along with my 25 dates I will also add where I met these guys, most of them will probably come for the four online dating sites I have signed myself up for, but it will give you girls and guys an idea of which sites might be more popular and more successful.  Plenty of Fish in my mind is by far the most popular and recommended free online dating site, but I have a few more that might just enhance this experience.  I have also spoken with a few people that I know through the area I work in and am hoping to be set up on a few casual dates.  The goal in mind of course is to find someone who I can hopefully have a successful relationship with, but I am realistic and understand that these things take time, work and dedication. If anything I will discover how exactly I want to be treated by a man, what I don't want in a relationshiop and maybe find that there are some really great guys in the world!  Here's hoping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment