Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dates!

Happy Thursday everyone!  Alright so just to let you know I have two dates lined up so far for next week.  I am going to have to work extra hard over the next few days to nab some more.  If you know of anyone who you would like to set me up with please let me know.  If they are friends or family of yours I will be very discreet about what I post so that I do not put anyone in an uncomfortable setting.  My first date will consist of bowling and some drinks!  This guy is great and creative, I love when a guy comes up with an idea for the first date, it shows that they hvae a brain and are willing to impress me...this is after all what the first date should be about!  Now I am also taking ideas on cool first dates, I feel why not try some new and fun things while this experiment is taking place.  Here is what I have come up with so far - Bowling - taken by my first date, mini golf, Korean BBQ -fun restaurant, rock climbing, science centre, cool coffee shop (i.e. not starbucks, Tim Horton's or any sort of chain, be creative! We live in Toronto after all!) Skating, the Bier Markt (need I say more) a pottary class and glass blowing.  Please feel free to send me further date ideas!  Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment