Thursday, March 24, 2011

Start the car!

Happy Spring everyone!  It has been a few weeks since I have been on here and I apologize.  I have been busy with work and things over the past few weeks.  But I'm back now!  I know I promised that I would show everyone my fabulous linen closet organizer, but that will have to wait a few more days.  A few posts ago I know I was advertising Solutions, that wonderful organization store.  It is a great store, but sometimes can be a bit pricey.  If you are like me and our on a tight budget, but still want to dazzle up your living space or just create a more organized feel then I recommend hitting up Ikea!  I love what this place has to offer.  From furniture to kitchenware to really fun little nick knacks to help decorate and organize your home.  The items sold here are also extremely reasonable.  I am sure everyone has been inside one of these stores one time or another and can appreciate what it has to offer.  Not mention that really hilarious television and radio commercials.  My apartment is full of little storage units, night stands, and of course fun lamps!  I will post some pictures of some of the items I have purchased there so that you to can get some great ideas.  So stay tuned to my blog because my next post will be Ikea ideas, my linen closet and then I have some big news for everyone!  The news might not come until April, but keep checking because it's very exciting!!
Happy Organizing all!

No comments:

Post a Comment