Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The One with the Secret Closet

Hi everybody!  I believe a few posts ago I said that I would show you my closet organizer that I built myself to house numerous items.  I have taken some photos of it right now because at the moment my closet looks like a disaster and with this I watched an episode of the wonderful hit tv series Friends!  The One with the Secret Closet!  For 95% of the girls reading this you will have watched Friends at some point and know that Monica Geller is a huge neat/organization freak, but if you saw this one episode you would see that she has a weekness.  There is a closet in the back of her apartment that Chandler discovers is full from floor to ceiling with junk just tossed in there!  Monica of course flips out as she is so embarrassed, but wont' let anyone touch anything because it's her organized mess. I love this show!  And I love Monica's idiosynracies so much.  Now I will admit I love to organize and have a clean apartment, but I certainly don't have a dust buster to clean my vacuum with.  Yes she does have one!  You all need to rent the seasons and start watching, trust me you will love it!
So this got me thinking that my closet is kind of an organized mess right now.  I can certainly find what I am looking for, but it needs some help.  So I will post the before and after pictures either tonight or tomorrow so that you guys can see what I mean.  Stay tuned!  And have some laughs tonight, watch some Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment